How and how much to drink flu for cystitis?
The inflammatory process that occurs in the bladder in women is accompanied by unpleasant sensations and can lead to the development of serious complications. Despite this, therapeutic measures with the standard course of the disease are carried out at home. How to treat cystitis in each case, must decide the doctor. It is the quality of the implementation of his recommendations that largely determines the effectiveness of the approach and the speed with which the patient’s condition will improve. For the rapid treatment of cystitis in women, modern medicine provides all the necessary resources, you just need to use them correctly.
Features of the regime in the treatment of cystitis
The urologist will tell you in detail what is cystitis and how to treat it. It is to him and need to go if there are signs of inflammation of the bladder. In most cases, therapy aimed at restoring the functionality of the organs of excretion is carried out at home. Only in case of a complicated course of the disease or the spread of an illness to other organs is the patient required to be hospitalized. But even in this situation, only a doctor can decide what and how to treat the disease.
Rapid treatment of cystitis is impossible without the proper organization of the regime of women, which should look like this:
- If possible, the maximum time should be spent in bed at least in the most acute period.
- The body should always be kept warm, especially its lower part. The disease will be treated for a very long time if you run around the house barefoot or sit on the cold.
- On the day you need to drink at least 1.5 liters of warm liquid. Fruit drinks, teas, mineral water and herbal decoctions treat cystitis as well as tablets.
- Observance of a sparing diet is mandatory. It is enough to exclude coffee, alcohol, salty, pickled, smoked and fried foods, seasonings and sweets from the diet. But it is forbidden to starve, the body must receive nutrients, vitamins and minerals in full.
- To quickly cure cystitis at home, doctors recommend at the time of abandon intimate relationships.
- Increased attention is paid to intimate hygiene. It is necessary to wash several times a day, using herbal decoctions or special neutral means.
By observing these recommendations, it is possible to significantly increase the effectiveness of therapeutic measures and in a short time to achieve relief.
The use of warm baths
There are many options for how to treat cystitis. One of the most effective of them in terms of dealing with unpleasant symptoms is the use of warm, sedentary baths. During periods of acute cystitis and exacerbation of the chronic process, these approaches relieve pain and facilitate the process of urine outflow. Manipulations should not last longer than 10-15 minutes. The temperature of the water must be kept within 37-39C.
To eliminate the unpleasant manifestations of inflammation of the bladder, you can try these approaches:
Hot baths and any thermal procedures are prohibited in cases of suspected hemorrhagic cystitis and hypertension.
In the event of signs of allergy do not try to change the concentration of the composition, it is better to completely abandon the specific means. In extreme cases, you can resort to the use of pure water, although it does not compare in its effectiveness with the use of healing infusions.
Medication for inflammation of the bladder
Without drugs for this disease is not enough. What to treat cystitis should be agreed with the doctor. It is important to remember that the scheme that fit one person does not necessarily fit another. To minimize possible harm from medications, you should strictly adhere to the treatment regimen chosen by your doctor. It is necessary to start the therapy as soon as possible, you should not expect that the manifestations of the ailment will disappear by themselves.
The need for antibiotic therapy
The most common cause of the development of pathology becomes excessive activity of bacteria. At home, the tablets can not get rid of the bacterial pathogen quickly, but the use of the drug Monural can create a small miracle. This unique product in powder form is used for the preparation of suspensions. Just one reception means enough to in most cases to localize the inflammatory process and eliminate pathogens. Antibiotic actives accumulate in the bladder and remain there for 80 hours, destroying harmful agents.
If the use of this remedy is impossible for some reason, immediately after the diagnosis is made, patients are prescribed other broad-spectrum antibiotics. After the results of bacteriological seeding have been prepared, the treatment regimen may be revised depending on its results. Most often in the treatment of cystitis products such as Amoxicillin, Nolitsin, Amoxiclav, Rulid, Supraks and their analogues are used. The timing of therapy and dosage are set by the doctor. The information provided in the product manual may not be relevant for a particular case.
Is it possible to cure cystitis without antibiotics, only the doctor will tell. Sometimes the disease is really triggered by non-infectious factors. Then it may be enough to receive anti-inflammatory drugs, phyto products and symptomatic therapy. However, in the case of its protracted course, one of the causative agents in any case joins the inflammatory process, which leads to the need for the use of antimicrobial agents.
Indications for taking antiviral and antifungal agents
Sometimes test results show that the disease was triggered not by bacteria, but by viruses or fungi. How to quickly cure cystitis in this case? Use medicine with appropriate properties. Products such as acyclovir, laferon or virazole can save the activity of pathogens of viral nature. Fluconazole, Diflucan, Lamisil are excellent with fungi.
Phytopreparations in the treatment of cystitis
With cystitis, rapid treatment is possible in the case of systematic use of products based on plant extracts. These products have a combined effect and are able to cope with several problems at once. They inhibit the inflammatory process, accelerate the elimination of pathogens, alleviate the condition of patients, strengthen the immune system and restore the functionality of the secretion organs.
When deciding how to quickly cure cystitis, you should pay attention to such medications:
- Monurel. The drug is based on cranberry concentrate, the components of which do not allow bacteria to attach to the surface of the bladder mucosa. Vitamins in the product contribute to the restoration of the body's defenses and the elimination of symptoms characteristic of cystitis.
- Canephron. This product also fights bacteria well, inhibiting their reproduction. The combination of herbs eliminates itching, burning, other symptoms and treatment begins to give the desired effect more quickly.
- Cyston. A multicomponent remedy that eliminates inflammation in different parts of the excretory system. This product is attributed to many useful properties, including the ability to dissolve small stones.
- Fitolysin. Unusual in terms of the dosage form of the drug based on plant extracts and essential oils. It promotes urine outflow by relieving spasms and combats inflammation.
- Urolesan. Effective plant-based capsules, with the help of which the kidneys and bladder are actively cleaned of all that is superfluous. Systematic administration of the product ensures rapid healing of the mucous membrane, which reduces the likelihood of relapse.
Even chronic illness can be cured with such products. Only take them to courses, for several months. In the course of therapy, tests should be taken regularly that will allow you to monitor the positive dynamics or the lack thereof. This will allow making timely changes to the treatment regimen, adding new drugs to it.
Inflammation in cystitis is a symptom whose treatment begins with the administration of antibiotics. But the elimination of pathogenic organisms is not able to quickly enough remove the burning and soreness that accompany the process of urine outflow. To this end, you should drink special drugs. Means such as Diclofenac, Nurofen and Indomethacin block the processes that affect the strengthening of inflammatory reactions. It is important to remember that these products are not intended for one-time, but coursework.
Purpose of the use of antispasmodics
Problems with the outflow of urine are caused not only by existing inflammation. The filling of the bladder is usually accompanied by a spasm of smooth muscles, which causes severe pain and complicates the act of emptying the organ. To eliminate this problem, the use of antispasmodics is shown, which, in addition, also have an analgesic effect. Spazgan, Ketorol, Baralgin, No-Shpa - these and other drugs can significantly ease the course of cystitis.
The fight against the disease of folk remedies
People who know how to cure cystitis by combining pharmacy medicines with traditional medicine can expect to see positive dynamics more quickly. Methods proven over the years, are simple and affordable. Many experts recognize their effectiveness and even recommend them to their patients.
How to cure cystitis millet?
Take a tablespoon of millet and 1 cup of boiling water, mix the components. Mass boil on low heat for 10 minutes, stirring and breaking the lumps. Billet insist under the lid for 5 minutes, then drain the excess water. On the first day, you should eat 1 tablespoon of mass, on the second - 3 times more, on the third - 0.5 cups. Half of the glass should be eaten for another 4 days, after which the treatment course ends.
Cystitis Treatment with Soda
Soda during the treatment of acute cystitis can be used not only for the purpose of preparing a solution for douching. From it you can prepare the composition for oral administration, which will eliminate the burning sensation in the bladder. To do this, it is enough to dilute 1 tablespoon of the reagent in 1 liter of slightly warm boiled water until the crystals completely dissolve. Means I drink up to 3 times a day no more than 1 tablespoon at a time.
The role of herbal decoctions, tinctures and teas in complex therapy
How to cure acute cystitis or at least get rid of the unpleasant sensations of the first days of the condition? This can be done with the help of drinks made from their herbs. The main component may be: St. John's wort, bearberry, chamomile, horsetail, tansy, birch and lingonberry leaves, juniper. Variants of brewing means there are very different, you need to choose the best for yourself.
Nuances of the treatment of chronic cystitis in women
Often you can hear from women such phrases: "I can not cure cystitis," "I suffer from chronic cystitis for years and nothing helps." Most likely, all this time, the profile therapy was simply incorrectly performed, or it was generally conducted without the participation of a doctor.
Here are a few points to consider when treating a chronic condition:
- Exacerbation of the disease should always be treated to the end. Not well-being, and tests should indicate that recovery is achieved.
- You can not allow hypothermia. Women who, without proper attention, relate to their body, start a cyclical process of regular relapses.
- It is necessary to reorganize the body and make sure that there are no hidden foci of infection.
- Comprehensive treatment of cystitis should not be limited to specialized means. The list of activities must include actions to strengthen the immune system.
Contrary to popular belief, cystitis is curable, even its chronic form. It is enough to strictly follow the recommendations of the attending physician and take care of your health in order to permanently get rid of an unpleasant illness.
In the urine of a healthy person, there are always components that determine not only its composition, but also biochemical properties, by which one can judge the work of the organism. Urine pH (acidity) is an indicator of the content of hydrogen ions in urine, thanks to them its acid-base balance is estimated, which plays an important role in the diagnosis of a number of pathological conditions.
The urine acidity index is quite variable, because it can be influenced by various factors, such as the patient's age, the nature of his diet, the level of physical activity, the amount of fluid he drinks during the day, and others.
Evaluation of the acidity of urine is a mandatory step for any primary diagnosis of the patient, along with the determination of the content of red blood cells, leukocytes, protein and other components in it.
What is urine acidity?
It is important to understand that in medicine the term "acidity of urine" and "pH of urine" are synonymous, that is, they mean the same thing. This indicator reflects the activity of hydrogen ions in urine, and in the place of this acid-base balance of the body, the work of the glomerular apparatus of the kidneys, etc.
Urinary sediment is formed as a result of filtration and reabsorption processes that occur in both kidneys. Every second they "drive" blood through themselves, filtering it, and removing from it all the toxic metabolic products formed as a result of biochemical reactions that transform proteins, carbohydrates, fats, etc.
As mentioned above, the pH of urine depends on many physiological factors, such as age, weight, and the nature of the patient’s diet, as well as at what time the analysis was taken (in the morning or in the evening).
In an adult, normal urine acidity should not exceed the range of not less than 5, but not higher than 7. The average level of acidity in the morning is 6.0-6.4. In the evening, the average pH is 6.4-7.0. Such data means that the human body is working normally.
In children, these figures differ from those in adults. For a child who is breast feeding, the norm is not more than 6.9, not less than 7.8. If the baby is on an artificial type of feeding, then the urine reaction should correspond to the following values 5.4-6.9.
During pregnancy, the pH changes are observed much more frequently, because the woman's body undergoes serious restructuring not only in physiological terms, but also on the hormonal and physico-biochemical levels. This means that pH fluctuations are quite characteristic during gestation, however, normal acidity is considered to be in the range of 5.3-6.5.
What is dangerous deviation of urine acidity from the norm?
When a pH shift to an acidic or alkaline side is observed in urine tests for a long time, there is a risk of stone formation. Concrements can have a different nature, it depends on what the reaction of the urinary sediment is observed in the patient.
There are the following types of stones:
- oxalate stones (they are formed from oxalic acid salts in acid-base urine, the reaction of which is 5-6),
- urate stones (formed from uric acid, the reaction of which is lower than 5),
- phosphate stones (formed from phosphate-containing compounds in an alkaline medium, the pH of which exceeds 7).
It faces a number of serious complications, such as:
- violation of metabolic processes, leading to a slowdown in biochemical reactions, and the accumulation in the patient's body of toxic metabolic products and toxins,
- activation and reproduction of infectious agents (representatives of pathogenic and conditionally pathogenic microflora), which can cause prolonged inflammation in the kidneys or bladder,
- changes in blood viscosity, in the direction of increased thrombosis, worsening of diseases of the cardiovascular system, etc.
The reasons for the increase in acidity of the urinary sediment (its "acidification")
The following factors can increase the acidity of the urinary sediment:
- eating behavior, eating foods that contain a lot of protein or fat (for example, cottage cheese and other high-fat dairy products, sausages, convenience foods, eggs, etc.),
- prolonged starvation, lack of carbohydrate food, this starts the process of splitting fat and protein reserves in the body (to provide the person with the necessary energy), intense exercise and sports, leading to dehydration and staying in a state of constant overload,
- finding a person in hot climates, in stuffy rooms or working in hot workshops,
- inflammatory processes in the urinary system caused by the causative agent of tuberculosis or E. coli (pyelonephritis, cystitis, kidney tuberculosis and others),
- general septic condition of the body (severe intoxication),
- uncontrolled (elevated) sugar levels in diabetes,
- long reception of alcoholic drinks and their substitutes,
- taking drugs that increase the normal acidity (for example, ascorbic acid, calcium chloride and others),
- патологические процессы в желудочно-кишечном тракте (например, свищевой ход из поджелудочной железы),
- длительная или профузная диарея и другие.
Причины снижения кислотности мочи (ее «ощелачивание»)
Понизить рН урины могут следующие факторы:
- употребление в пищу белка исключительно растительного происхождения,
- a large amount of alkaline mineral water consumed throughout the day,
- insufficient intake of chlorine ions in the body, or its excessive loss with severe vomiting (including fluid loss in the patient),
- disruption of the thyroid gland (its hyperfunction) or adrenal cortex (hypoaldosteronism),
- high level of gastric acidity (with hyperacid gastritis),
- active reproduction of infectious agents in the walls of the urinary organs (with the exception of pathological processes caused by E. coli or Mycobacterium tuberculosis),
- chronic renal failure and others.
Methods for determining the acidity of urine
There are several methods by which you can determine the pH of the urinary sediment. They are used both in the laboratory and at home, which allows the patient to independently control the reaction of urine (this is especially convenient for patients with diabetes, oxalaturia, uraturia, etc.).
The most common are the following studies.
The use of litmus paper, which is impregnated with a special reagent that can react and change its color. At the same time, two strips of blue and red are immersed in the urine, judging by the acidity of the urine on the basis of how their color has changed:
- if both indicators have not changed color, then they are talking about a neutral reaction,
- if both indicators have changed color, then they are talking about the reaction of the amphoteric type (the presence of acidic and alkaline reactions in the urine),
- if the red indicator turns blue, this indicates an alkaline reaction,
- if the blue indicator turns red, then this indicates an acidic urine reaction.
Magarshak method (allows you to estimate the approximate pH value). For this purpose, a special solution (methylene blue and neutral red) is used, which is added to the urine under study.
Next is the assessment of the color of the urinary sediment:
- if urine becomes bright purple, then the pH is close to 6.2,
- if the urine becomes light violet, then the pH is close to 6.6,
- if the urine becomes gray, the pH is close to 7.2,
- if the urine becomes green, the pH is close to or above 7.8.
Test strips are the easiest and most reliable way to determine the urine acidity of men and women of different ages, as well as in children. Such strips are widely used in most laboratories and treatment-and-prophylactic institutions.
The use of strips does not require special skills and abilities, for this it is required only to lower their indicator part into a freshly collected portion of urine.
First Aid - Antibiotics
The most effective medicine for cystitis in women can be called antibacterial drugs. Due to their properties, they very quickly fix the problem. The use of antibiotics will not only almost immediately remove the unpleasant symptoms of the disease, but also prevent the development of complications and the transition of the cystitis to the chronic form.
Antibacterial drugs are inherently quite active, which can entail not only positive results in the treatment of cystitis, but also lead to the manifestation of a number of contraindications. Therefore, the choice of antibiotics should be carried out exclusively by a specialist who can take into account all the features of the disease and its attendant factors.
Most often, doctors prefer these drugs:
- Monural, which is used for symptoms of inflammation of the bladder. Especially it is actively prescribed if the disease has passed into the acute stage, but at the same time, the drug is not prescribed to patients with chronic form of cystitis. This is due to the fact that the dose, which is prescribed for the treatment of non-neglected forms, is insufficient to stop the already long-standing diseases. At the same time, increasing the amount of the drug is also not allowed.
- Nolitsin, which is characterized by strong antibacterial properties, which makes it possible to get rid of the unpleasant symptoms of cystitis in women after only a few hours. The prescription of this drug must be made by a specialist, as it has many contraindications. The doctor will be able to take into account all the features of the patient and determine the dose that will help to cure cystitis and not harm the health.
- Nitroxoline, which is a weaker drug among others. This antibiotic is cheaper than the rest, but at the same time, it begins to act a day after the first dose. It is necessary to take this antibiotic for at least a week.
- Palin, which is a fairly strong medicine. It should be drunk at the most various diseases of urinogenital system. The result is noticeable after only 8-10 hours, when the symptoms of cystitis completely disappear.
- Furagin is used only in those exceptional cases when the effect of the components of the drug on a bacterium that caused inflammation in a woman has been confirmed.
- Unplayed, the use of which is widely welcomed by doctors due to the broad spectrum of action. The composition of this drug is nalidixic acid, which helps to overcome not only cystitis, but also other inflammatory processes of the urogenital system.
- Rulid, which can be drunk for the treatment of cystitis solely as prescribed by the attending physician. This preparation belongs to rather strong antiseptics, which quickly destroy all microbes.
- Furadonin, which is one of the fastest drugs. If you start to drink it, then already one and a half hours after the first dose, the symptoms of cystitis will completely stop tormenting the woman.
There are a number of drugs that women often drink with cystitis. But antibiotics may not always affect the bacteria that cause the disease. This is due to the fact that the pathogens of cystitis are not sensitive to the active components of drugs. This can be attributed to the fact that they were used previously or for other individual characteristics.
For drugs that do not help in the fight against cystitis in women, they include:
- Biseptol and others.
This situation once again confirms the need to go to the doctor, who will be able to fully evaluate the patient’s state of health and then prescribe an effective course of treatment.
Treatment of cystitis in women in any case should be with the use of antibiotics. Their choice is very large, so it is always possible to choose what is best to drink with cystitis for each woman with her features. But it is imperative to identify the bacterium that caused the inflammation in order to completely stop their development and the effect on the body of the fair sex.
But nevertheless antibiotics have a number of contraindications and in some cases it is impossible to fully apply them. Therefore, doctors believe that you can apply herbal remedies. They also help relieve painful symptoms and prevent the transition of cystitis to the chronic form.
Phytotreatment is based on medicines completely from natural components. But the natural origin of the constituent drugs is not the cause of self-medication. Appointment of herbal remedies must be carried out by doctors. In addition, it is worth considering that this group of drugs can be used only in cases where cystitis is not accompanied by fever or very severe pain.
There are a number of drugs that are most often used during the treatment of a disease:
- Cystone is a multicomponent preparation, which includes 15 different herbs with strong antioxidant, antimicrobial, anti-inflammatory and diuretic properties. If you take a long period, you can almost completely remove the symptoms of cystitis, stop the inflammatory processes, and Cyston has a positive effect on the dissolution of kidney stones.
- Lingonberry tea - lingonberry leaves have strong anti-inflammatory characteristics that help to stop the disease. In addition, the tool enhances diuretic processes and has astringent properties. If you drink this tea, you can completely stop and remove Staphylococcus aureus cells from the body.
- Cranberry - a plant that is considered one of the most effective among herbal remedies, which are prescribed to treat inflammation of the genitourinary system. Especially recommended to drink cranberry infusions or tea leaves for chronic cystitis. This is due to the fact that in this plant there is tannin, which prevents the bacteria from attaching to the bladder wall. It is better to choose a drug with a high content of cranberries, which is Monurel. But do not confuse it with the anti-bacterial drug Monural, which is also used in the treatment of diseases of the urogenital system.
- Canephron - a drug that is made up of several natural ingredients, namely:
The drug is better than others combined with antibacterial agents and after 8-9 hours it can be used to remove the pain that occurs as a result of inflammation of the urinary system.
- Phytolysin is a medicine in the form of a solution on a water-alcohol basis of 10 herbs, as well as essential oils, which are also characterized by anti-inflammatory, diuretic, anti-spasm properties. This drug is recommended to take not only for cystitis, but also for the removal of stones and sand from the kidneys.
Preparations on a natural basis practically have no contraindications for moderate use. They are well perceived by the body, while helping to get rid of the symptoms of cystitis. But still their dosage should be prescribed by a specialist taking into account other drugs that are used to overcome cystitis.
Additional help for cystitis
Symptoms of inflammation are usually manifested by sharp pains during urination, as well as in the lower abdomen. Often they are simply unbearable. Drugs aimed at treating the causes of the disease, namely bacteria, do not help immediately. Therefore, in the process of general therapy often include antispasmodics. They are needed to relieve very painful cramps.
Most often in such cases use these drugs:
If the pain is very strong, then nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs) are often used, which help to quickly get rid of unpleasant sensations.
Among them, the most popular are:
In addition, in order to maximally prevent remission of the disease, it is necessary to maintain the intestinal flora, as well as the vaginal environment. For this, doctors recommend, in parallel with the course of antibiotics, which can destroy not only harmful bacteria, but also useful, drink probiotics. They help restore the right balance in the body, enhancing immunity, as well as preventing the recurrence of the disease.
Most often during the treatment of cystitis prescribe:
They contribute to the full recovery of the body after diseases of the genitourinary system.
Fasting in the treatment of diseases
Prolonged refusal of food can lead to significant changes in the chemical composition of urine for the better.
There are also cases when due to self-purification of the body, the discharge of stones from the kidneys occurs. But refusal of food is applied not only at treatment of kidneys. This method has a significant effect in case of diseases of the digestive organs. In the organs released from work, self-healing processes begin:
- updated mucous membranes,
- ulcers heal.
The method has a positive effect in the treatment of:
- skin diseases
- respiratory tract,
- musculoskeletal system.
Is it possible to starve in pathologies of the kidneys
When kidneys are sore, in most cases it is not possible to avoid taking medication. But during the use of medicines, the load on these organs increases significantly, since it is they who remove the processed products of medicines. When fasting, on the contrary, the load on the kidneys is greatly reduced, which has a healing effect, improves the composition of urine. But you can not consider the refusal of food as a panacea. There is also an opinion that fasting can exacerbate already existing kidney diseases, since the amount of processed breakdown products of proteins and fats increases. For example, in case of pyelonephritis, food is recommended to be taken often and in small portions, therefore, it is impossible to refuse it completely.
What is the danger of fasting with pyelonephritis?
There are other dangers. When the body does not receive the usual food from the outside, in addition to fat reserves, muscle tissue is also consumed, which becomes a source of protein. That is, the body loses not only fat, but also muscle, and when it returns to normal diet, it will tend to compensate for the lost, gain extra pounds. Lack of nutrients can lead to vitamin deficiency.
It is impossible to unequivocally argue that hunger is good for everyone without exception. In chronic diseases, such as pyelonephritis, it is necessary to assess whether it is advisable to subject the body to additional stress. Therefore, before using this method of treatment, it is necessary to consult with the appropriate specialists, and long-term starvation must be carried out under the supervision of doctors.
How much to drink fluids?
A bladder inflammatory diet aims to prevent the progression of the inflammatory process and remove harmful bacteria from the body. Plentiful drink plays an important role in this process. It is the fluid that flushes out all unnecessary substances and infectious agents from the bladder. Therefore, it is recommended to drink at least 2-2.5 liters of fluid during the day.
What can and should you drink for cystitis?
Dietary nutrition for cystitis involves the following types of fluids:
- ordinary purified or boiled tap water,
- mineral water,
- some fruit juices made from fresh vegetables,
- diuretic decoctions of herbs,
- berry fruit drinks,
- compotes and decoctions of wild rose,
- green or weakly brewed black tea.
Mineral bicarbonate water in diseases of the kidneys and bladder is widely used for the treatment of adults and children, thanks to the therapeutic components in its composition - carbon dioxide and chemically active components. Such water has a good diuretic effect, alkalizes urine, flushes harmful substances out of the body, and promotes the breakdown of bladder stones. Mineral low carbonated water (Essentuki, Borzhomi, Narzan) is allowed to use no more than 2 liters per day. Drinking water with cystitis is shown in 250 ml 5-6 times a day (drink 1 hour before meals or 2 hours after). Inflammation of the bladder requires prolonged treatment with mineral waters, with a minimum duration of one month.
Various herbs in the form of teas and fees can be freely purchased at any pharmacy. They should be taken, adhering to a specific dosage, so before use it is recommended to consult a doctor to prevent the occurrence of side effects. Broths made from medicinal plants have antibacterial, diuretic and inflammatory action. Their therapeutic effect helps to favorably influence the infected bladder, inhibiting the development of bacteria and increasing the effect of drugs.
The most common medicinal plants used for the preparation of medicinal decoctions of cystitis: bearberry, chamomile, oak bark, St. John's wort, goldenrod. You can take them, preparing a decoction from the collection of herbs or each individual medicinal plants, choosing for themselves the most pleasant and gentle way to the bladder.
Berry fruit drinks
Lingonberry and cranberry berries contain a huge amount of vitamins and organic acids that can eliminate harmful bacteria and eliminate the inflammatory process in the bladder. Very useful fruit drinks from the berries. You can buy them in finished form or cook yourself at home. For the preparation of cranberry juice you need: fresh fruit berries - 2 cups, 2 liters of boiled water. Crush the berries to a puree, strain the juice through cheesecloth. Add some sugar or honey to the juice, pour out the required amount of water. Mix everything and bring to a boil. Cool and take the healing drink during the day. The recipe for making lingonberry juice is identical to cranberry. You can prepare fruit drinks not only from fresh, but also from frozen fruits - the healing properties of frozen foods are preserved.
Drinks and juices for cystitis
When cystitis is to prefer the use of such drinks:
- Compote from hips. Rosehip berries have enough vitamins, strengthen the immune system and give a good diuretic effect, which is important for cystitis.
- Weakly brewed black and green tea (without added sugar).
- Milk and lactic products (especially useful to drink whey and non-acidic kefir).
- Fruit juices - pear, cherry, strawberry, multivitamin.
- Vegetable juices - everything except tomato is permissible.
What is forbidden to drink?
Существует множество споров, касаемо вопроса — можно ли пить при цистите молоко и молочнокислые продукты? При ремиссии заболевания можно употреблять все, без исключения, молочные продукты. When a disease recurs, if lactic acid products do not bring discomfort and exacerbation of symptoms, then in moderate amounts they can be consumed and even needed. For forbidden drinks for inflammation of the bladder in women and men, include the following:
- Alcohol and all alcoholic beverages (including beer). Alcohol acts as a diuretic in cystitis, while not having a positive effect, but provokes irritability of the smooth walls of the bladder.
- Coffee and black tea. Coffee and tea act as alcohol, irritating the walls of the bladder. Because of this, with the recurrence of cystitis, such a liquid is not recommended for use.
- Highly carbonated mineral water, sweet carbonated drinks (cream-soda, soda, cola) and bread kvass.
- Apple, grape, peach, banana and all citrus juices.
- Vegetable juice with the addition of tomatoes, pure tomato juice.
Great attention in the inflammatory processes of the urinary tract should be given a dietary diet. Diet - the first step to recovery. Drinking a sufficient amount of fluid helps to improve the functioning of the bladder and has a positive effect on the course of treatment. Therefore, it is necessary to strictly define for yourself what you can drink and what is forbidden. Then the treatment will not be flour, but one pleasure.
A person who has a bladder infection needs to follow a fractional mode of drinking, i.e. drink often and slowly throughout the day.
It should be remembered that all beverages must contain diuretic components and be served in the form of heat. Even when the patient recovers, he also needs to follow the above recommendations before 2 weeks.
Decoctions and infusions
Broths and infusions are recommended remedies for this disease. They have a beneficial effect on the body, providing an anti-inflammatory and healing effect on it. For the preparation of such funds using various herbs: chamomile, birch buds, mint, lemon balm, etc. All this is in finished form for sale.
Morsy and compotes
Morses and compotes are most often made from cranberries, lingonberries and other berries containing vitamin C. They contain acids and useful trace elements that effectively fight inflammatory processes in the body, including promoting their elimination on the walls of the bladder.
You should not drink them cold, as well as make hot drinks, because under the influence of temperature they destroy vitamins and important substances. Also, they should not contain sugar.
Juices are allowed only in diluted form. Pear juices, as well as various berries with anti-inflammatory effects are desirable: currants, strawberries, raspberries. They contribute to the removal of harmful substances by the kidneys and the improvement of the bladder.
All low-fat dairy products are part of the diet for diseases of cystitis. They contain beneficial bacteria, which are necessary for an integrated approach to treatment.
For the prevention and treatment of cystitis and similar diseases sanatorium procedures are prescribed.
Balneotherapy includes treatment with sea water and other types of water. The most common type of treatment is a hot bath. In addition, women with cystitis prescribe gynecological procedures.
What drinks are forbidden with cystitis
When cystitis can not eat the following drinks:
- made from citrus,
- juices from apples, tomatoes, grapes and peaches,
- carbonated drinks,
All of them contribute to the development of inflammation and inhibit the healing process.
How much do you need?
When treating cystitis, you need to drink more than 3 liters of water per day. It does not take into account soups, broths and water, which wash down the medication. Such a volume can be mastered easily if you drink a couple of sips of table or mineral water every 10 minutes.
To effectively treat cystitis, you need to drink plenty of fluids.
For people suffering from heart failure, excessive consumption of water can cause puffiness.
Such patients are allowed to drink with cystitis no more than 1 liter of water. This also applies to people with diseased kidneys.
When cystitis is desirable to use different drinks. If you do not know what to drink, the best choice would be table water or mineral water.
Doctors recommend during the treatment period to use decoctions of medicinal plants, fruit drinks, fruit drinks and freshly squeezed juices.