In what cases will pills Anaprilin?
Anaprilin is prescribed during the treatment of arterial hypertension, in the presence of irregularities in the heart rhythm, during the treatment of angina, coronary heart disease, and tachycardia provoked by thyrotoxicosis. In addition, the drug helps with other diseases associated with disruption of the cardiovascular system. When conducting preventive measures, it is prescribed to minimize the onset of severe migraine attacks. As an adjuvant used in withdrawal symptoms, as well as in pheochromocytoma.
Composition, release form
Medications are manufactured by pharmacological enterprises in the form of tablets, the dosage of which is 0.01 g or 0.04 g.
The main active ingredient in is propranolol hydrochloride.
As part of the drug, there are also auxiliary components: potato starch, talc, refined sugar, and calcium stearate.
As a result of taking the medication, the effect of sympathetic impulses is weakened, which leads to a decrease in the number and strength of contractions of the heart muscle, and the positive ion-and chronotropic effect of catecholamines is blocked.
The heart muscle ceases to need a large volume of oxygen, blood pressure decreases. In addition, there is an increase in the activity of the digestive tract.
What is appointed Anaprilin
Indications for use:
The drug is prescribed in the treatment of diseases associated with disorders in the cardiovascular system, increased blood pressure, as well as during the treatment of diseases caused by the state of the vessels:
- Hypertension - the patient has constantly increased pressure,
- Unstable Angina - in a special period of ischemic disease, the likelihood of myocardial infarction, as well as other results, increases,
- Angina Stress - the patient feels unpleasant and even painful syndromes behind the chest,
- Extrasystole - the most famous type of arrhythmia, which is characterized by extraordinary heartbeats, triggered by impulses from the emerging focus of excitation in the myocardium,
- Sinus tachycardia - if the patient has a type of supraventricular tachyarrhythmia, characterized by an increased sinus rhythm,
- As a prophylactic used in migraines, as well as in essential tremor.
Like other medicines, the remedy in question has a number of contraindications.
You can not prescribe the drug to patients:
- with increased sensitivity to drug components,
- with sinus bradycardia (when the heart contracts less than 50 times per minute)
- with weak sinus syndrome,
- with a complete (partial) atrioventricular block,
- diagnosed with Prinzmetal angina,
- with sinoatrial blockade,
- who have severe bronchial asthma or there is a likelihood of developing bronchospasms,
- with hypotension,
- with Raynaud's syndrome,
- suffering from diabetes with ketoacidosis.
If a patient has spastic colitis, Anaprilin is administered with caution.
How to and how much to take
Instructions for use tablets:
- The drug is taken inside for half an hour before meals. Tablets must be washed down with a large volume of water.
- The dosage is calculated individually by your doctor!
- Typically, treatment begins with a dosage of 10 mg. If the drug is well tolerated by the patient, the dosage can be increased to 20 mg at a time, the dose per day is 0.08 g (the medicine is taken in 4 stages). If the effect of taking Anaprilina is mild, then the daily dosage can be increased to 180 mg (the drug is taken in 6 stages).
- For ailments of the cardiovascular system, treatment is carried out by a course, the duration of which can be up to 1 month (sometimes more). After 2 months, the treatment can be repeated. For patients diagnosed with ischemic disease, arrhythmia, and frequent angina, medication may be prescribed for an extended period.
- Cancellation occurs gradually, over a period of two weeks.
- If the liver function is disturbed during the period of taking the drug, it is necessary to lower the dosage. In identifying violations of the kidneys in adjusting the dosage is not necessary.
Taking the medicine can cause the development of adverse events:
- skin: exacerbation of lesions that are psoriatic, baldness,
- respiratory system: shortness of breath, laryngo and bronchospasms, cough,
- Gastrointestinal tract: vomiting, nausea, diarrhea, ischemic colitis, epigastric pain, disruptions of the liver,
- nervous and cardiovascular systems: depression, nightmares, hypotension, headaches, anxiety, bradycardia, dizziness, insomnia, or, conversely, drowsiness,
- very rarely allergic reactions: itching, urticaria.
Taking pills during pregnancy and for children
Appointment Anaprilina in the period of carrying a child is allowed only in the case when the benefit to the woman in many ways exceeds the potential risk to the child. If there is an urgent need to take this drug during pregnancy, it is necessary to establish observation of the fetus. 2-3 days before delivery, the drug should be withdrawn.
When appointing it should be borne in mind that its reception may adversely affect the child: the development of intrauterine growth retardation, bradycardia and hypoglycemia may occur.
When breastfeeding, propranolol is excreted in milk. If there is a need to take the drug, you should stop breastfeeding for this period and conduct medical observation of the baby.
Anaprilin is prescribed to children with increased caution, its safety and efficacy at a young age has not been proven).
Opinion of patients and doctors
On the Internet you can find a lot of reviews about the drug. Patients share their results from taking Anaprilina. Some are saved from tachycardia, while others take medicine to get rid of tremor.
Doctors strongly recommend not to engage in self-prescribing medication, but to strictly follow the dosage prescribed by the doctor.
With increased caution, it is necessary to prescribe medication to people involved in potentially unsafe types of work (drivers, builders, etc.), since the use of the drug can cause side effects in the nervous and cardiovascular systems.
The use of alcohol-containing products is strictly not allowed during therapy.
Medical composition Anaprilina
The main active ingredient Anaprilina - propranolol. There are a number of tablets with the same name and composition. Most often, these tools are drugs that help cope with diseases of the cardiovascular system. Anaprilin is an analogue of propranolol. All other substances that make up the drug are only auxiliary and do not carry the therapeutic load. These include:
How to apply the medicine
Like most other drugs, Anaprilin has a standard instructions for use. But, nevertheless, we should not forget that you should not give yourself a dosage without consulting a doctor. The wrong amount or reception without taking into account the peculiarities of the state of health may not only not be beneficial, but also harm to health. That is why it is necessary to leave the selection of the dosage and frequency of taking the funds for the professional.
When should I take medication?
All drugs, which include the active ingredient propranolol, are designed to combat the ailments of the cardiovascular system, which are accompanied by an excessive increase in pressure. An approximate idea of how for what ailments should be used Anaprilincan be understood from the list:
- arterial hypertension,
- angina pectoris,
- severe heartache.
Greater effect from the reception of funds can be achieved in the case when it is accepted no earlier than 15–20 minutes before meals. Of course, the drug can be taken at any other time. The drug can be taken for resorption or just swallow a pill. It should be washed down with plenty of clean water. But with resorption, the therapeutic effect of the drug will be much higher. The course of treatment lasts from three to four weeks. This will depend entirely on the patient’s individual health status.
Most often, treatment begins with a minimum dosage of 10 mg. If the patient's tolerance of the drug is good, then the dosage is increased to 90-100 mg per day. In particularly difficult situations, the amount of the drug can be significantly increased. Acceptance of funds should be exchange rate. The interval between courses is usually not more than a month. The duration of the drug intake and its dosage is chosen strictly individually, depending on the underlying disease and its severity.
Time of action
Depending on the method of receiving funds time of his action will differ slightly. When a drug is absorbed, it will penetrate the blood much faster and begin to act within 2-3 minutes. If the pill is taken orally with water, then its effect will increase significantly and the therapeutic effect will be within 10–15 minutes. And it is worth remembering that the use of drugs in a panic attack is very important, because at this time it is extremely important that Anaprilin acts as soon as possible. Indeed, in this case, even minutes are important. The main effect of the drug begins after an hour and a half, and the total time of the drug will last at least five hours.
Before prescribing Anaprilin to the patient, the doctor should take into account all the existing diseases, because some of them categorically does not accept this drug. These diseases include:
- cardiogenic shock,
- myocardial infarction,
- spastic colitis,
- heart failure,
- Raynaud's disease.
There are a number of diseases of the respiratory tract, in which the use of Anaprilina is also prohibited. The instruction attached to the medicine indicates this. One of these ailments is bronchial asthma. You will also have to abandon the use of funds and liver disease and diabetes. Do not take Anaprilin with alcohol. If you do not follow the instructions, such a neighborhood can even lead to death.
Use of medication is contraindicated and during pregnancy, as well as during lactation. If you do not adhere to the instructions, then this can lead to fetal death and premature birth. This is because the substance enhances the contractility of the uterus. It is used only during childbirth, if you need to speed up delivery. The contractile action of Anaprylin in this case only helps the woman in labor.
Can I take Anaprilin for hemangiomas
Recent studies in the field of medicine have shown that taking Anaprilina can have a positive effect on the body, not only with increased pressure, but also with the development of a hemangioma in a patient. These red spots that appear in babies are benign tumors. They are characterized by aggressive germination of blood vessels in the deep layers of tissue. Anaprilin helps to stop aggressive growth of blood vessels and reduces the growth of hemangioma. Gradually, the capillaries are destroyed and scarring occurs. Thus, the development of the hemangioma stops and the tumor development process is reversed.
It is important to know
If the drug pressure Anaprilin used for a long time and it is time to cancel it, then this should be done very carefully. Drug dosage gradually decreasing. If you abruptly stop drinking the drug, then withdrawal symptoms may occur. This will be manifested by an increase in the main symptoms of the disease. Everyone who took the drug and then stopped drinking it abruptly, came across a similar one.
Patients with diabetes should be wary of their health. You should constantly monitor blood sugar levels, so as not to miss hypoglycemia. This condition is extremely dangerous for the body, because the brain suffers from a lack of sugar.
Propranolol significantly reduces the body's reactivity, and therefore people whose work requires quick reaction should be especially careful, as well as those who drive. In addition, you should not combine the reception Anaprilina and some drugs:
- those that block calcium channels,
- alcohol-containing agents.
If the patient is scheduled to undergo surgery, then the drug should be withdrawn a few days before the planned procedure.
Anaprilin blocks the action of drugs from allergies. It also slows down the excretion lidocaine and aminophylline.
As you can see, this drug is able to cope with many ailments, but it has quite a few contraindications. That is why it is not necessary to apply means independently without control of the doctor.
General information about the drug
What is the drug? It belongs to the group of beta-blockers. Such tools are able to block specific receptors (beta-adrenoreceptors), which are present in almost all tissues and organs and are responsible for the body's response to stress.
The international non-proprietary name is the name of the drug, depending on the active ingredient in its composition. Sometimes it coincides with the trade name, but in this case it is not. INN Anaprilina - Propranolol.
Release form and price
This medicine is produced in the form of tablets, which are white and flat-cylindrical in shape. They can be packed in a plastic or glass jar, which contains 50 pieces. Also, tablets are packaged in cellular plastic blisters, which are stored in a cardboard box (50, 56 and 112 pieces each). There is still a cure in the form of a solution for injection.
The price of the drug is quite loyal. It depends on the number of tablets in the package, as well as on the content of the active substance in one piece. Slightly different prices from different manufacturers:
As a rule, cheaper and more affordable medicine in online pharmacies. They will also provide fast delivery to.
What is it and how does it work?
Propranolol is presented as an active substance. This is a non-selective beta blocker. Among the auxiliary components are talc, lactose, potato starch, cellulose, silica and others.
The active substance contained in the preparation determines its mechanism of action. It affects the adrenoreceptors, blocking their activity. In this case, there is:
- negative inotropic action (reduction of the force of heartbeats),
- negative chronotropic action (reducing the frequency of its contractions),
- negative dromotropic action (inhibition of cardiac conduction).
Also, propranolol does not allow the binding of adrenaline (epinephrine) and other hormones with adrenoreceptors, which helps to reduce the effect of stress on the human nervous system.
The main effect of the drug is the provision of antianginal, antiarrhythmic and hypotensive action.
Among the basic properties of the drug emit:
- decrease in the excitability of the heart muscle,
- prevention of the appearance of ectopic foci of excitation,
- membrane stabilization
- reduction in heart rate,
- slow AV conductivity
- reducing myocardial oxygen demand,
- lowering blood pressure
- reduction of blood atherogenicity (elimination of excess cholesterol),
- increased bronchial tone,
- sedation (when taking large doses)
- decrease in intraocular pressure.
Also, the tool has the ability to strengthen uterine contractions, which appeared spontaneously or triggered by the admission of special tools. It helps to reduce bleeding during labor or after surgery.
When a drug is prescribed, when is it contraindicated?
Anaprilin - a drug that should be taken only if there are appropriate indications. From what take the remedy:
- feeling of discomfort and pain in the heart,
- increased blood pressure of persistent nature (hypertension),
- angina attacks
- cardiomyopathic conditions
- increased heart rate,
- heart rhythm disorder (atrial fibrillation, extrasystole),
- cardiac pathologies associated with increased blood pressure (coronary artery disease),
- hereditary tremor in the whole body that is uncontrollable,
- the presence of pheochromocytoma,
- autonomic nervous system disorders (diencephalic syndrome),
- violations of cardiac activity on the background of toxic damage to the thyroid gland,
- frequent migraines and their prevention.
Also often use the drug when preparing a patient with thyrotoxicosis for surgery. Especially if thyrostatic drugs are contraindicated.
You should not take the drug if the patient has such pathologies and conditions:
- individual intolerance to propranolol or other components of the drug,
- heart block,
- decrease in heart rate,
- weakness of the sinus node,
- heart failure (including acute stage),
- hypotension (lower blood pressure),
- acute phase of heart attack,
- rhinitis of vasomotor origin,
- acidosis (increased acidity) associated with metabolic disorders,
- bronchial asthma (including bronchospasm),
It is strictly forbidden to take the drug during pregnancy, during breastfeeding, as well as children and adolescents under 18 years of age.
Instructions for use
Determines the correct use of the drug Anaprilin instructions for use. It states that the tablets should be taken orally, without chewing, with a sufficient amount of liquid. Eating does not have a particular effect on drug absorption.
Proper use of the drug ensures its positive effects on the body. In this case, the important point is the dosage. When different pathological conditions need a different dose of medication.
If a patient has high blood pressure, then as a starting dose, he is recommended to drink no more than 80 mg of the drug per day. It is divided into 2 times and taken in the morning and evening.
In the absence of the expected effect, the dosage is increased to 120 or 160 mg. The maximum allowable daily intake is 320 mg.
Anaprilin is often prescribed as a remedy for a panic attack, or as a therapeutic prophylactic. It is able to quickly normalize pressure, prevent constriction of the heart muscles, which contributes to getting rid of fear and panic attacks.
Symptoms of panic attacks
To eliminate the attack, you should immediately drink 3-4 tablets of 40 mg. If long-term treatment is prescribed, the dosage is halved. At the same time, the patient is additionally prescribed cardiac glycosides.
For the treatment of tachycardia, angina, the initial dose is 60 mg per day. The drug is taken on 20 mg three times a day. Gradually increase the dosage to 160 mg. According to the doctor, you can take a maximum of 320 mg of the drug.
Anaprilin is administered after a heart attack to prevent its re-development. In this case, the patient should drink the medicine 4 times a day, 40 mg.
Some parents are faced with the fact that doctors prescribe them to the child Anaprilin in the development of a benign vascular tumor - hemangioma. Such treatment is allowed. In this case, the dosage is selected individually after all the necessary analyzes. As a rule, the daily dose does not exceed 10 mg of the drug, which is divided into 2 times.
Possible side effects
If you take the drug improperly, side effects may occur. Most often develop on the background of its use:
- bradycardia (slow pulse),
- heart block,
- heart failure,
- muscle weakness
- pain in the abdominal region, nausea and vomiting, constipation or diarrhea,
- problems with the respiratory system (shortness of breath, cough, pharyngitis),
- visual anomalies,
- reduced sexual desire in men and women
Much less often patients have problems with the nervous system. It can be:
- nightmares, trouble sleeping,
- decrease of reaction, deterioration of mental and motor functions,
- excessive excitement
- depressive states
- decreased body sensitivity (paresthesia),
- cold extremity
- hypo- or hyperglycemia (depending on the form of diabetes mellitus),
- peripheral vascular spasms.
In some cases, allergic reactions appear on the skin (its redness, itching, psoriasis, erythema). Full or partial hair loss is also possible.
Determine drug overdose easily enough. In this case, the patient has:
- dizziness and headache
- convulsive states
- impairment of respiratory function
- heart rhythm problems
- The blue tips of the fingers, lips, nose.
With these symptoms, you should urgently seek help from a medical institution. They will do a gastric lavage and prescribe symptomatic therapy.
Each drug has an analogue, that is, a drug that has the same effects and mechanism of action. Anaprilin has structural analogs - agents that contain the same active ingredient. Among them:
These drugs are interchangeable, have the same indications, contraindications and side effects. There are modern counterparts that are also beta-arblockers, but have a selective (selective) effect. Most Popular:
Such agents contain other active ingredients. They block not all, but certain receptors, without affecting other organs. At the same time, they have significantly fewer side effects.
Reviews of doctors and patients
Many patients leave their reviews about the drug. Most often they are positive, but there are also negative ones:
You should also consider the opinions of cardiologists:
Anaprilin is a non-selective beta-blocker that has an antiarrhythmic, hypotensive effect. It should be taken only if there is evidence. It is necessary to take it correctly and follow the recommended dosage in order to reduce the risk of adverse reactions.
Anaprilin in hypertensive diseases
What hypertensive diseases treats anaprilin:
Due to its ability to block adrenoreceptors, anaprilin tablets are capable of lowering pressure in essential and renal hypertension.
The action of the drug in essential hypertension is based on blocking β1-adrenoreceptors, which are located in the heart (due to this, the drug helps to eliminate arrhythmia that occurred on the background of hypertension) and the walls of blood vessels (due to this, their spasm is removed).
Receptors of this type are found in the kidneys. They are part of the endocrine system of the kidneys, which synthesizes renin - a substance that affects the production of other hormones that increase blood pressure. Β blocking1-adrenoreceptors, located in the kidneys, reduces renin synthesis and thus lower blood pressure.
Treatment of ischemic diseases and other heart diseases
Anaprilin prescribed for ischemic heart disease (IHD), myocardial infarction, mitral valve prolapse. With this medication you can effectively relieve their symptoms.
Β blocking1-adrenoretseptorov reduces the heart's need for oxygen, as well as the expansion of blood vessels, which helps with coronary heart disease, when blood circulation in the coronary arteries supplying oxygen to the myocardium, is broken. Thus, taking Inderal, you can get rid of the main symptoms of coronary heart disease: tachycardia and other types of arrhythmia, chest discomfort, shortness of breath.
By reducing pressure and expanding blood vessels, the risk of necrosis of a myocardial tissue site is reduced. Therefore, tablets are prescribed after a heart attack to prevent its recurrence. They are also used to eliminate arrhythmias, which appear as a result of a heart attack.
These pills also help to remove the symptoms of mitral valve prolapse. This is a disease in which the walls of the valve, located between the left ventricle and the atrium, bend toward the atrium, and part of the blood from the ventricle, when it contracts, falls back into the atrium.
Mitral valve prolapse
If the volume of blood flowing back into the atrium is small, the doctor may not prescribe surgery, but recommend symptomatic treatment and avoidance of physical exertion. Symptomatic therapy consists of taking beta-blockers, which include anaprilin. It helps to relieve symptoms such as arrhythmia and shortness of breath.
Treatment of endocrine disorders
Anaprilin is often prescribed for hyperthyroidism. With this disease, an excessive amount of thyroid hormones is produced in the body, which causes the following symptoms:
- anxiety and irritability,
- muscle weakness
- increased appetite, constipation and diarrhea, abdominal pain,
- thinning hair
- arrhythmias (tachycardia, atrial fibrillation or atrial flutter),
- increased systolic pressure
- menstrual disorders in women
- decrease in potency and increase in the mammary gland in men.
Of course, in disorders of the thyroid gland, drugs are prescribed for targeted treatment that suppress its function. But to relieve particularly troubling signs of the disease, symptomatic treatment is used: for example, to eliminate cardiac rhythm disturbances and reduce pressure, the doctor may prescribe anaprilin or other beta-blockers.
Anaprilin for eye diseases
Due to its vasodilating properties and the ability to lower pressure, anaprilin is used to treat open-angle glaucoma. It also reduces the production of intraocular fluid, which accumulates in the eyes with glaucoma. For a better local effect, anapriline in the form of eye drops is prescribed for this disease.
Application in obstetrics
In this area of medicine, anaprilin is used in case of a weakened labor activity. Β is present in uterine smooth muscle.2-adrenoreceptors. When activated, the smooth muscle tissue of this organ relaxes, and when blocked, the opposite. Therefore, by blocking β2-Adrenoreceptors with anaprilina can achieve a more active contraction of the uterus, which helps in childbirth.
Indications: from what does the medicine help and when is it used?
Multidirectional effect of the drug on the structure of the body causes widespread use in medical practice. Instructions for use "Anaprilina" highlights the following indications for prescribing the drug:
- essential (primary, idiopathic) arterial hypertension is a disease accompanied by a persistent excess of regulatory pressure indicators for no apparent reason,
- Coronary heart disease (CHD) is a pathology that characterizes myocardial blood supply disturbance with typical chest pain during physical exertion,
- exertional angina - chronic ischemic heart disease,
- hypertrophic cardiomyopathy is a pathology characterized by the growth of muscle fibers, which reduces the volume of heart chambers,
- rhythm disorders: atrial flutter or atrial fibrillation (atrial fibrillation), supraventricular tachycardias, extrasystoles,
- pheochromocytoma - a tumor of the adrenal tissue that synthesizes catecholamines (adrenaline, norepinephrine),
- essential tremor - “trembling” of hands or other parts of the body for no apparent reason, more often family cases are recorded,
- alcohol withdrawal - a complex of violations caused by abstinence in people with alcoholism,
- infantile hemangiomas - benign tumors of the vascular wall (more common in children),
- diffuse toxic goiter and thyrotoxicosis of a different etiology (against the background of thyroiditis) are diseases of the thyroid gland, accompanied by an increased synthesis of hormones. "Anaprilin" is prescribed as a second-line drug.
In addition, the tool is used to prevent migraine attacks, panic attacks and deep anxiety.
How to use: how to take?
The use of "Anaprilina" is determined by the age of the person, the disease and the severity of the pathology. The average therapeutic dose and frequency of administration of the drug are presented in the table.
In obstetric practice, "Anaprilin" is used to stimulate the onset of labor and prevent hypotonic bleeding in the postnatal period. The dose of the drug - 20 mg 3 times a day for 3-5 days.
To stop taking the drug should be gradually due to the risk of ricochet syndrome (progression of symptoms of the underlying disease). The applied dose is reduced by 25% every 3-4 days until complete withdrawal.
Mechanism of action: how fast and for how long?
Propranolol is a non-selective (no selective effect on the cardiovascular system) beta-blockers without internal sympathomimetic activity, which causes a wide range of therapeutic effects:
- Reduction in heart rate (due to the effect on the receptors in the myocardium).
- Reducing the need of the heart muscle for oxygen (this is how the antianginal effect of the drug is realized).
- Decrease in the general peripheral resistance of vessels (at the long use). In the first 2 weeks, there is an increase in the smooth muscle tone of the fibers, respectively - diastolic blood pressure indicators, followed by stabilization and decrease.
- Increasing the tone of the smooth muscles of the bronchi (bronchospasm) and the uterus (stimulation of labor).
- Depression effect (the drug penetrates the blood-brain barrier and has a direct effect on the centers in the brain).
- Slows down the exchange of iodine in the body (inhibitory effect on the thyroid gland).
- Hypoglycemic effect: receptor blockade reduces the contrainsular action of adrenaline and contributes to a drop in blood glucose (one of the contraindications of the drug is diabetes mellitus).
"Anaprilin" refers to the group of lipophilic beta-blockers, which are rapidly and in high concentrations absorbed from the gastrointestinal tract. In the blood they bind to proteins: 95% of the drug is bound. The drug begins to act after 1 hour (when taking pills), the maximum concentration reaches within 2 hours.
The duration of the effect of the tablet "Anaprilina" is 4-6 hours, which determines the frequency of the drug intake.
The processes of metabolism and excretion occur in the liver, so in patients with impaired function of the hepatobiliary system, smaller doses of the drug are recommended due to the risk of accumulation and overdose. Less than 1% is excreted in the kidneys.
Compatibility with alcohol
According to the instructions for use of the drug, alcohol is not recommended while taking "Anaprilina." Toxic effects occur due to:
- damage to the enzyme systems of the liver by ethanol metabolism products, disorders of metabolism and excretion of the drug
- additional inhibitory action on the central nervous system,
- alcohol causes tachycardia, increased blood pressure, which eliminates the effect of "Anaprilina",
- increased side effects of the drug (headache, weakness, nausea).
Compatibility of the drug with other substances that affect the nervous system - increased depressive action.
Is there a lethal dose of Anaprilina?
The lethal outcome of the use of "Anaprilina" develops with the simultaneous intake of 2 grams of the drug. Death occurs due to impaired blood supply in the arteries of the brain, inhibition of the vasomotor and respiratory center. Patients die from arrest of blood circulation and respiration within 2-3 hours.
Emergency assistance at the first signs of an overdose implies:
- flush the stomach (it is strictly prohibited to stimulate vomiting),
- to accept enterosorbents ("White coal", "Smekta"),
- upon arrival of an ambulance - connection of intravenous detoxification therapy,
- antidote (antidote): Orziprenalin sulfate (Astmopent, Alupent),
- glucagon intravenously at a dose of 2-5 mg (bolus), a maintenance dose of 1 mg / hour,
- atropine sulfate intravenously 1 mg
- in the presence of a syringe dispenser: "Izadrin" 1-5 mg / hour or "Dopamine" 5-8 µg / min.
Patients with signs of acute poisoning with "Anaprilin" are hospitalized in the resuscitation and intensive care unit.
The treatment regimen "Anaprilin"
The purpose of the drug is carried out according to the indications and the average therapeutic dose for each pathology.
- Frequency of administration at least 2 times a day (due to the short half-life: 4-6 hours).
- Take tablet forms and capsules 10-30 minutes before meals, drinking plenty of liquids.
- Dose adjustment is carried out not less than 2 weeks from the beginning. Efficiency control - daily measurement of blood pressure and pulse rate before the selection of the dose. After stabilization of indicators - once a week.
- It is recommended at the beginning of treatment weekly monitoring of blood glucose levels.
- Diagram of the selection of the dose for the patient begins with the average therapeutic (per kilogram of body weight). After 10-14 days, the assessment of effectiveness, in the absence of the desired result, is a decrease or increase of 50% (not to exceed the maximum daily dose of 320 mg).
Most often, “Anaprilin” is prescribed for life-long use, the duration of therapy for infantile hemangioma is 6-8 months.